Exhibit A Communications is located in southern California; ideally situated to take advantage of the global nature of the Internet to reach an audience of global proportions. Exhibit A Communications provides computer and photographic services to companies big and small.
Exhibit A is owned and operated by Michael J. Gibbs. For a list of Mr. Gibbs’ accomplishments, with Exhibit A Communications and in other ventures, please check out his resume.
About Michael J. Gibbs
Michael J. Gibbs
Michael’s vast experience in journalism, photography and programming as well as online communications goes back decades. We were developing software to facilitate the spread of electronic magazines (e-zines) online years before the Internet arrived.
Michael was one of the founding members of MediaSpan Online Services and served as the Chief Technical Officer until leaving the company. Under his tutelage, the technical infrastructure and programming departments grew to support over 2,000 media clients world-wide with millions of end users.
The opinions expressed here are exclusively my own and do not reflect anyone that I work with or for.
In order to help support the ongoing costs associated with this blog, know that I am affiliated with the following organizations. While I try not to let this influence my opinions on this site, there may well be unconscious biases. Beware…
Here is a list of organizationst that I will derive income from if you click on the associated links:
- I have an Amazon Associates account and I’m not afraid to use it! That’s right, if I like a book or product, I will provide a link to it using my affiliate account. This is mostly used to keep me in new books to read or every so often some new tech.
- Google & Google Apps for Work – I’ve done work for Google in the past on a free-lance basis as well as part of my work with Over The Top (below). I’m a big advocate of Google and their products. I am also a member of the Google Apps Affiliate program and will most likely link to their site using my affiliate code where appropriate. If you subscribe to their service and like it, I get a nice little bit of scratch so please do.
- Over The Top – This is my primary day job of which I am a partial owner. Many of the blog posts come from work I am doing here or on behalf of clients. There is very little direct benefit that passes along to OTT from my blog other than for me to refer back to from time to time for
- The Tobacco Barn – I have a small ownership stake (primarily sweat equity) in this pipe and cigar show and will, occassionally talk about my work there or link to products/events of interest in my blog.
- Kandoo – This is another startup that I have a small ownership stake in (primarily sweat equity). They are great new company and I would love to see them succeed as they are doing some great things helping schools to raise money.
- Ads – We carry advertisements in a few places on the site/blog and obviously, if find them of value and purchase from them, I’ll get a little something to help keep the lights on.