Exhibit A Communications can assist you with any level of e-commerce integration into your organization.
Looking for assistance in setting up PayPal or Google Checkout buttons to sell one or two items on your website? We have a great deal of experience in setting up secure buttons for both services as well as working to integrate PayPal shopping carts into customer’s websites.
If you are looking for the ultimate e-commerce solution, we strongly recommend using AspDotNetStoreFront (ASPDNSF) as your platform of choice. Having worked with other platforms, as well as 3rd party “software as a service” solution, we’ve found that the flexibility and feature set found in ASPDNSF will accommodate the needs of most any business.
To see the wide range of solutions that Exhibit A has provided our customers using ASPDNSF as a starting point for their electronic storefronts, please check out our Case Studies at right. Below you’ll see list of some of the reasons we strongly recommend ASPDNSF for anyone who is serious about succeeding in their e-commerce initiatives.
- Full PABP Compliance –
- Extensive use of XMLPackages for display of data –
- Full Source Code Available –
- Powerful skinning eninge –
- Complete Website Solution including
- Shopping Cart –
- Inventory Management System (IMS) –
- Content Management System (CMS) –
- Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) –
- Designed with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) In Mind
- Search Engine (and human) friendly page names
- Site-wide and per-page Keyword and Description settings
- Highly Scalable – Supports up to 250,000 products per store
- Multiple Levels of Categorization – Includes ability to map products to multiple Categories and Sections in default installation. It is possible to also extend this using Genres and other similar mappings with minimal work.
- Wide Range of Supported Gatewasy – PayPal (Pro, Express and standard), Google Checkout, Authorize.Net, Quickbooks Merchant Services and many more.
- Shipping Options include: RealTime (UPS, USPS, FedEx and more), predefined shipping by weight, total, quantity, zone, etc.
- Support for downloadable, electronic product delivery
- Bulk Imports using text and Excel files as well as a Web Services Interface.
- Gift Registry
- Wish List
- and so much more. Please see this page for the ASPDNSF feature grid.
Contact us right away to find out how we can assist you in bringing your business online in an economical, sustainable and profitable manner!
Image courtesy of fosforix. Usage under Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic license.