plans are on for Enhanced Mail Manager (EMM) for ASPDNSF 184.108.40.206 to be released no later than the end of February (yikes, now that I’ve committed to this in writing, I’d better get on the stick). This next release will include the following features:
- Freely downloadable demonstration copy available
- WYSIWYG Editor support for the creation of the HTML portion of an email campaign
- Support for newsletter sign ups from the website. Site administrator would control the following AppConfig settings:
- Is newsletter sign up single or double opt in? (defaults to double opt in)
- Will newsletter sign ups be added as new ASPDNSF customers or as records in the external customers database? (defaults to customer records)
- Will sign up form force the collection of first and last names? (default is yes)
If anyone has thoughts or comments on how features they’d like to see added to the EMM application, please use our Contact Us form or by leaving a comment below or by leaving your recommendation in the EMM support forum.
At Over The Top and Exhibit A Communications, I've programmed solutions for Google as well as at least one other company that was later acquired by Google.
I've been CTO of an Internet SaaS company and spent my time pretty evenly between guiding the future technical strategy of the company, architecting software solutions for my dev teams, designing and running a data center to service our clients world-wide as well as being a technical evangalist/sales engineer to our media clients large and small.
I've also been Chief Photographer of the Daily Sun/Post newspaper back when it was a 5-day a week daily newspaper.
I also spent a great many years as a beach lifeguardfor the City of San Clemente as well as Jr. Lifeguard instructor and then as it's program coordinator.
Private Pilot with Instrument rating and proud husband of soon to be 25 years (and counting).